Finally Mac people can play SimCity the way must of us prefer to play it, offline and with lockups. The next time you log into the game you should see the alert for update 10. Install it. Including offline play, here are a few more nice things.
- SimCity Single-Player Mode. Enables Offline Play.
- Single-Player Mode includes multi-city play, regional interdependence, and city specialization. Regions are saved locally and there is no limit on number of save games.
- Autosave can be disabled in Single-Player Mode in order for players to experiment and load their regions at a previous save point.
- Save As a copy feature. Players can make copies of their regions at multiple save points.
- See FAQ on Single-Player Mode for full details.
- Friends Search now uses the Origin friend search.
- Optimizations in the simulator to improve performance of both Multiplayer and Single-Player Mode.